Tuesday 19 February 2013

Pulling things together

Being out of full time education for the last fourteen years, I have found it quite difficult to adapt to the self discipline required to study a degree. What is actually a relatively simple task, feels like quite a mountain to clime when you have to learn the basics as you go. Getting to grips with the internet has been one of my biggest hurdles so far. I feel like Frodo Baggins, setting off on a mission through Mordor, overwhelmed by anxiety, with a huge weight around my neck that leaves me incapacitated when ever it chooses. However the rewards to be gained are also great. There is a lot of satisfaction you can get from completing even really small tasks. And piece by piece, step by step, I feel like I'm at least moving forward towards Mount Doom!

I have finally started the early stages of pulling things together with my portfolio. You can also find other web pages associated with me at about.me.

No comments:

Post a Comment